
My camera is sad. I am sadder. Hopefully in the next couple weeks it will be happy again. Then I will be happy too.
If you'd like to donate to the Laura is Sadder than her Sad Camera and wants a Happy Camera Again Fund then please leave a comment and Customer Service will respond to you shortly.
If you'd like to complain about the lack of pictures, awesomeness, and entertainment, please leave a comment and Public Relations will be more than happy to ignore you.
Thank you, and have a Happier Day.
5 comments:
oh no! what happened to the camera? that totally sucks, now I'm sad for you.
p.s. you've been doing cute things with the page lately! (I usually read through Reader, so I'm not hip with the changing blog-font.) super cute!
your hilarious laura.
My camera is kind of sad too. Fortunately it's still somewhat functional tho.
Give your camera two advil and call me in the morning.
oh NO so sorry we will miss the pics.
Post a Comment