Monday, November 29, 2010

Fact:

In the snow I do drive like a grandma.
Grandma's aren't old for nothin'.
Our stake president home teaches with Lewis.
He was at our ward yesterday along with his wife.
I stopped him and said I'm Lew's granddaughter.
They kinda said oh great then looked at me.
They were probably thinking:
Poor soul, she has no hope of escaping craziness.
True, good thing they don't know I'm unfortunately half Watts.
The Watts are just as crazy as the Halls.
But worse because they don't know they're crazy.
The whole lot of them.
While vacuuming Paddy's floors I realized
I had a baby shower and a BFA show to go to on the same night.
I know which one I'll have to skip out on.
I've never been a watch wearer.
I'd rather go to Alaska than Hawaii.
At Lew's today I was watching the neighbor's half chihuahua dog chase
The neighbor cat.
The cat turned around and looked at the dog.
The dog turned tail and ran.
Looks like the neighbor dog is a chicken covered with fur.
Or that cat has a really good stink eye.
Either way it's boiled down.
Cats are always better than dogs.
Either way this post is boiled down,
The out come will be
Laura
+ 45 years
+ cats
+ Alaska
+ skipping babyshowers
= a crazy retired cat throwing Laura.

1 comment:

Grandma Kelli said...

ha ha ha ha...you made my night. I was really grouchy and you made me smile. Thanks