My favorite thing for breakfast is a cut up apple with strawberry yogurt on it.
If I had granola, with granola on it too.
Right now I'm wearing:
Adrian's slippers.
Sweats.
Nightgown.
Two sweatshirts.
Yep, looks as funny as it sounds.
Yesterday I made four pairs of baby booties.
Because they're a project you can start and finish in an afternoon.
You can hold of the harassment, I get enough from Lew.
I like sharing pie.
Military style coats are my favorite.
Or bomber jackets.
It's what I always pick.
Today is a beef stew making day.
It may be winter outside.
But it is always spring in our apartment.
I might break down and buy Christmas lights for our window.
usually I'm anti-decorating for holidays.
Yep, ba hum bug.
Adrian loves watching America's Funniest Home Videos.
Last night I feel asleep while Adrian was reading HIstory of Design.
Who reads that kinda stuff for fun?
Lewis gave me a book to read that has an index of all the characters.
The index is six pages long.
i don't know if I can keep that many characters in place.
1 comment:
would love a picture...hope you're warm. Costco had cool lights this year.
Post a Comment