Monday, November 1, 2010

Fact:

Today I vacuumed the living room.
The family room.
The kitchen.
The hallway.
All the rugs.
The stairs.
I dusted all the wood floors.
And under the beds.
I mopped the kitchen and the bathroom.
I dusted all the wood surfaces.
And the ceiling fans.
I cleaned the blinds.
I did the dishes.
I made the bed.
Not mine.
All Paddy's.
Then I took a nap.
In between answering two phone calls.
One about debt.
One about Mitt Romney.
I'm a registered voter.
In Murtaugh.
I love colder weather.
I'm glad the colder weather makes me want to cook more.
I'm not a baker.
The telephone calls both ways.
The road goes both ways too.
I'm forgiving Bobby for calling Rexburg boring.
My mom has been sending me some Ancestry.com information.
It's fun to see the different places in Wales.
I have an ancestor named Polly Weaver.
I may have to name a kid Polly.
Adrian makes fun of me for painting my fingernails.
I'm so glad Adrian isn't into sports.
I might have to stab my eyes out if he was.
And I like my eye balls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful granddaughter!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

i need to clean my house like that!

Grandma Kelli said...

Polly is a happy name.

Linda A. said...

#1- You are a great person to clean their house!
#2- I love Polly. Family names are the best.
#3- Adrian doesn't watch sports or play video games....nice! I lucked out as well with Mario.
#4- unrelated, but I love your hair.