I'm a redhead! There you go.
come to seattle an photograph meeee! It's not a natural red but it's still awesome.
I have a red headed girl and baby boy:)
Rachel...when you get back in Rexburg let me know!Tori...I'm sad you're in Washington. But I'm happy you're in Washington having a grand time! And I love your red hair!Kristie...Let me know the next time in Murtaugh and we'll work something out!
I have a new niece named Amelia, and she is a red head. She doesn't have any hair just yet, but her eyelashes are red... so that counts!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm a redhead! There you go.
come to seattle an photograph meeee! It's not a natural red but it's still awesome.
I have a red headed girl and baby boy:)
Rachel...when you get back in Rexburg let me know!
Tori...I'm sad you're in Washington. But I'm happy you're in Washington having a grand time! And I love your red hair!
Kristie...Let me know the next time in Murtaugh and we'll work something out!
I have a new niece named Amelia, and she is a red head. She doesn't have any hair just yet, but her eyelashes are red... so that counts!
Post a Comment