1. Never ever ever live in Reno.
2. Visit San Francisco and Sacramento as much as possible.
3. I'm glad who I am and what I know.
4. Yes, 3 hours in a van is my breaking point.
5. Insanity certainly sets in after 13 hours in a van.
6. 3 men have to stop and go to the bathroom a lot more than 8 girls do.
7. Even though sometimes I buy impulsively, I still spend my money a lot smarter than others.
8. I was the youngest one to go to San Fran.
9. Brother Atkinson's favorite color is purple...weird.
10. Brother Clark is funny.
11. Brother Atkinson tries hard to be funny.
12. Lauras I guess have more personality than other people....there were 3 out of 8 girls named Laura that went.
13. That even though someone can be still going to school, 27, and have 4 kids, they can still be very immature and selfish.
14. Photography is my favorite art form...still.
15. How much I really do like Idaho.
16. How much I enjoy the sunshine.
17. How much I take for granted the people that know me best.
18. How much from Idaho I don't look.
19. How much from Idaho I still act.
20. I like to have fun and go and see, but I'm glad to be back.
2 comments:
Good analysis. I have a question about a few of these. I think there are some interesting stories here. I for one, am glad you're home.
Let me just correct you on the point of living in Reno. While I understand that you did spend a whole 3 waking hours within the downtown area, I am a bit concerned as to your assessment. Reno is really a nice place to live, so don't bash it until you've had a proper Reno experience (which doesn't include Circus Circus).
Otherwise, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!!!
Post a Comment