So here's the deal. For my color photography class we have to do this assignment called the Monet Project. What we have to do is find a location and take pictures of that same location throughout the semester. We have to take different pictures in different lighting different weather and different seasons. This is going to help us learn more about lighting and season change so we can better achieve what we want when we take other pictures. Does this make sense? Ok. So here are some different locations. My teacher explained that it doesn't have to be an amazing location just one that is easily accessed and that change will be able to be noticed through out the series of photos. None of these photos are anywhere near exciting...they're all too naturey! But just let me know which one you like...quickly! Thanks!
Dad likes 1 and 4. I like 1 and 5. 5 looks like you, but won't show the change of seasons as well. As I said before, I think it would be good to have several spot you take routine pictures of. One will stand out from the others later with change. :) Mom
5 comments:
Malinda likes 1
Robert likes 4
They all look great!
yes. my favorites are the top one (cool tree with ducks) and the bottom one (out of the building).
you are phenomenal.
Dad likes 1 and 4. I like 1 and 5. 5 looks like you, but won't show the change of seasons as well. As I said before, I think it would be good to have several spot you take routine pictures of. One will stand out from the others later with change. :) Mom
I love them all but I think that the first or second ones will show the seasons well. What a great idea
I like the first and the last the best but they are all pretty sweet.
Post a Comment