My first class was at 8:00 - color photography...hooray! Then art history...whatever. Then family history...hooray...but mom's done it all so we'll see. Tomorrow is textiles....cool! Then watercolor....I'm excited for that one...but nervous too because watercolor is difficult...but I love Sally Ellis...so it will be wonderful!
Monday, September 8, 2008
First Day of School!
I love school...but not this picture of me....I look tired....and what's up with my hair....I put my face on in the dark because of bathroom occupation and people sleeping....but thanks Brynn for taking it! (this picture is for you mom....first day of school picture on the front step)

My first class was at 8:00 - color photography...hooray! Then art history...whatever. Then family history...hooray...but mom's done it all so we'll see. Tomorrow is textiles....cool! Then watercolor....I'm excited for that one...but nervous too because watercolor is difficult...but I love Sally Ellis...so it will be wonderful!
My first class was at 8:00 - color photography...hooray! Then art history...whatever. Then family history...hooray...but mom's done it all so we'll see. Tomorrow is textiles....cool! Then watercolor....I'm excited for that one...but nervous too because watercolor is difficult...but I love Sally Ellis...so it will be wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha! Thanks Laura! I saved the picture...some traditions are just hard to break. Have a fantastic day. You'll love all your classes and p.s. family history is NEVER done. Maybe we can just work together!! Talk to you later. Mom
you are so fantastic and such and attractive student.
I love the step picture. We make our kids do the same picture every year.
You just had your first day of school? Not fair! Hope it's going good.
Post a Comment