This is my "I hate today, but trying to not be too sad" face. I was just laying on the couch, minding my own business, when my fake tooth popped right out. Pretty isn't it? It's kinda traumatic having your tooth just fall out. I mean in 4th grade it's cool. But I'm not in 4th grade. There's one thing I hate more than doctors...it's dentists. Oh well, I now have my full set of chompers back. The tooth is now at a slightly different angle...Adrian says it looks normal...I think it looks crooked and makes my face look different. I'll just wait for the next 6 years to roll around for it to fall out again...
You wanted a post mom...well you got one. Too bad it had to be this one! :)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry :( Tomorrow WILL be better. <3 you !!!
oh no..you still look beautiful. I have learned to tolerate dentists since I have to work with them every day. They aren't really that scary (usually).
Post a Comment