Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fact:

Adrian says I haven't updated my blog lately.
I hate daylight savings.
In the fall, when it falls back.
Hate it.
Last night our printer printed something that was supposed to be gold, purple.
Adrian says the only printer we're going to buy is an EPSON.
I'm not a fan of University Courtyard.
We have really good smelling shampoo right now.
It might be a little feminine smelling for Adrian.
He still uses it.
I love when Lewis and Paddy go on vacation.
They've already called me once from California.
Mary Ann showed them how to use amazon.com to order books.
Guess who's going to have to order the books from now on.
Going to a Higley party is like going to a school reunion.
Or like a Kimberly Good Neighbor Day.
Apparently Adrian only likes canned chili.
I have a whole bunch of chili to eat all by myself.
Sometimes I make him eat it anyway.
I don't mind doing laundry.
I don't mind folding laundry.
I hate putting laundry away.
Adrian hasn't washed his own clothes for over a year.
I love pears.

3 comments:

Grandma Kelli said...

throw the chili away

Demarae said...

agreed. don't eat more then you want, then go sniff Adrian's head. Who cares if it's girly.

Jacqueline Francis said...

i never told you thank you so much for all the stuff you told me about university courtyard, and im sad we dont live there because i think you are awesome. but, i am the world's lightest sleeper in the whole world of this world that we live in, and if i could hear everything going on around me from other lives, i would go nuts. seriously.