Photographs to Nikell today. So now I'm aching to take some more photographs. Maybe I'll have to be brave and come off as a weirdo and just ask someone in my ward to model for me so I can get my fix. I think the weather in Rexburg is lovely. I enjoy a cool morning. I think we should always be grateful for the weather we have. Unless it's a hurricane, or a tornado, or you're planning a wedding. So I really want to learn how to sew better. I mean it is in my blood and I have an expert as a mother. Except that I already have too many "hobbies" I do. I'm going to attempt to make curry this week. Adrian is not looking forward to it. He might surprise himself.
Friday, May 14, 2010
I'm Delivering These.
Photographs to Nikell today. So now I'm aching to take some more photographs. Maybe I'll have to be brave and come off as a weirdo and just ask someone in my ward to model for me so I can get my fix. I think the weather in Rexburg is lovely. I enjoy a cool morning. I think we should always be grateful for the weather we have. Unless it's a hurricane, or a tornado, or you're planning a wedding. So I really want to learn how to sew better. I mean it is in my blood and I have an expert as a mother. Except that I already have too many "hobbies" I do. I'm going to attempt to make curry this week. Adrian is not looking forward to it. He might surprise himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would like some new pictures of the girls or maybe even all of us. If your interested let me know when you could come down.
girl, you know i will model for you anytime ;)
...seriously though, i'm never doing anything.
I have to say you have very adorable models for your pictures lately. I love the one with the three kids and Eva looks mad.
wish you were here. We need a photographer. Also cause it would be fun.
Post a Comment