Friday, March 5, 2010

Yesterday:

adrian
I went to art seminar with Adrian yesterday (because I heard the guy speaking was funny). But in case he wasn't funny I checked
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban out of the library. About half hour into the meeting I started flipping through it trying to
find my place. A big black smudge caught my eye. Someone with a sharpi marker had scribbled out a dirty word and written a
less dirty word above it. Are you serious? Things like this really make me wish I wasn't in Rexburg. I hate when people defile books,
especially Harry Potter. But really, I think this counteracted the original intention. What did I do, I flipped through the rest of
the book looking for all the other dirty words. Only in Rexburg. Probably Provo.

Also, when Adrian and I got home from art seminar, I was unloading my bag. I was taking my ceramics clothes out of my bag to put
them in the hamper. Along with my dirty clothes came a pair of leggings. Black ones. I have a pair of black leggings, but I wasn't sure how they got in my back pack. Then I realized that they weren't mine. The ceramic students share a locker room with the dance students. I STOLE SOMEONE'S LEGGINGS. I must have scooped them up with my ceramics clothes and stuffed them in my bag. But to my defense I have to say that the dance students leave their stuff everywhere. We are at BYU-I where we cross out dirty words in books and you can trust most. However, seriously you're in a locker room, put your stuff away. But don't worry, I will put them back. I don't really want someone else's dirty leggings!

3 comments:

megan said...

Can't believe that about the Harry Potter book. I can't imagine what would be so bad they'd have to cross it out. Give me a break. Oh and hey I can't wait to see the BFA show!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

you have a cute husband

Grandma Kelli said...

Agree