Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fact:

laura_pantograph
This is one of Adrian's assignments for his Digital Photography class. However, I'm not sure if he should get full credit for it. Ask him to explain. And I know it's too big for the blog. Right now I don't care.
Today has not been the best day.
My mom and I are one brain in two bodies.
Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel has been stuck in my head for a week and a half.
There are eight framed prints in my living room. Should have been twelve though.
Don't trust the foam core from Wal-Mart. Actually, don't trust anything from Wal-Mart.
Adrian is less nurturing than a desert.
Our neighbors are moving in 7 weeks! So we get new ones!
I really enjoy making books. It is relaxing to my brain.
Our fire alarm goes off when we leave the window open during the night. Odd.
I want it to be spring for many reasons:
So I feel motivated to take photographs again.
I'm so tired of wearing and lugging around a coat.
Because I really miss the color green.
So I can drive with the windows down.
Adrian thinks I like pink.
I don't like it when people laugh at things that aren't ment to be funny.
People accept things better when it isn't shoved down their throats.
I haven't forgotten about your pictures Kayci.
I know which neighbor is coming up the stairs just by how loud they step and the speed.
I may be a creeper.
No, I just have loud neighbors.
And I'm a good listener.
People are getting off missions and they are younger than me.
Adrian made me buy Dutch Crunch Rolls just cause they were Dutch. He will claim differently.
None of my brothers have ever made a comment on my blog. They won't even argue because they'll never read this.
I like to surprise people.
I am Welsh.
And apparently I look Welsh. According to Uncle Ludy and Auntie Tonji. Yep, that isn't a misspelling. Dutch people are just insane and like to add odd letters to things.
I'm excited from Brynn and Sam. Brynn mostly though!
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed.
There is more than one right way to do most things.
Our neighbors might be wizards. Because their last name is Scrimschaw.
Which speaking of wizards. Universal Studios has just opened a Harry Potter section...I MUST GO.
I wish I was a wizard.
I'm a nerd though.
I like Kalanchoes even though some people don't.
Dramatic people make me tired.
Swiss cheese gives you bad breath, but it is so good.
I like to harass Adrian for being Dutch.
I love love love trees.
And birds.
I have a wedding dress in my living room.
Yep, add it up. Twelve 20x28 frames + wedding dress = no room.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were so blessed to be married into a Dutch family! Tell Adrian to start nurturing or his dad will clobber him. You forgot that the Dutch are very stuborn

Anonymous said...

and apparently can't spell stubborn.

Alise said...

I really like this laura!! he did a great job!!! :)

Kayci said...

I agree to so much of your facts for today. AND you can tell Adrian I will clobber him!

Grandma Kelli said...

Be Happy!