haha..a tattoo parlor? really laura? I thought I knew you better..haha
ummmm. why were you at a tattoo parlor?
i bet you rethought that dragon/skull tattoo you were about to get.
I want to see the Beatles :) Good luck with the Bishop.
HaHa that is great timing!
You finally got that tat of Adrians face on your bicep?
Yep Linda! When I flex he smiles! I'm doing a group project for my documentary photography class. I want to change the topic we're documenting. It was kinda scary. Talked to a man named Troll with swear words on his knuckles. Very nice man though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha..a tattoo parlor? really laura? I thought I knew you better..haha
ummmm. why were you at a tattoo parlor?
i bet you rethought that dragon/skull tattoo you were about to get.
I want to see the Beatles :) Good luck with the Bishop.
HaHa that is great timing!
You finally got that tat of Adrians face on your bicep?
Yep Linda! When I flex he smiles! I'm doing a group project for my documentary photography class. I want to change the topic we're documenting. It was kinda scary. Talked to a man named Troll with swear words on his knuckles. Very nice man though.
Post a Comment