Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adrian and I are growing Cats on our Heads.



That's what it seems. We got hair cuts today. Best hair cut I've ever had...nope. Do I particularly like it...nope. Will it do...guess so. Still on the search of someone...anyone that can cut hair well in Rexburg. Some day. Just not today.

3 comments:

Grandma Kelli said...

Looks like you were mowing your lawn, or maybe blowing your snow? :)

Unknown said...

i get mine cut in a little place called alley cats. it's not in the phone book but they do great things in there. i'll give you the number if you remind me next time i see you.

Linda A. said...

I am highly dissapointed in this post. I see the title and think ,"Wow! They are really on to something!" Then I look and it's about haircuts. Can you try to grow cats on your head and make a post?