I don't know what it is about me that old people think they should pawn their old stuff onto me. I don't know why me out of all the other grandkids that have inherited old stuff from Lova or Paddy. Every Friday when I go to visit Lewis and Paddy, I swear she goes through all her stuff all week so she can show me. I have gotten a few good jackets from, she is quite a class lady. Sometimes if I don't at all like what she is offering I'll accept and then just donate it to the DI. However, when she wanted to give me this knitted sweater-vest with llamas on it, I had to say no! Today, Lova called me into her back room and said she cleaned out her bottom drawer. Oh goody! Either way, she gave me some of her mother's old scarves and hankies. They're actually pretty cool. I guess to get the goods, you have to be nice and smile through the bad.
So I never realized how clumsy I am. Yesterday, I tripped over my tripod, knocking it over, and breaking a piece off of it. (better the tripod than the camera!) Then I ran into my bed frame and scraped a big gash into my shin. This morning, I bumped into the table, same shin, giving me a big scrape/bruise next to me previous gash.
I really like "So You Think You Can Dance." But not as well as I used to. Sad.
My mom and I realized the other day that my dad, my mom, and me have been quite the little family for a long time. About six years. I don't know how they're going to survive without me!!
I wish it would rain.
5 comments:
I know how you feel about the mom, dad and daughter family...who knows some day you might be back with them-I never thought I would lol. Is phillip still on dancing with the stars? he's my favorite!
Loved your invites by the way!
You're still probably not as clumsy as me!
take care of yourself
No more rain! :) See you tomorrow!!!
I agree about So You Think You Can Dance. I can't put my finger on it but it's just not as good as it use to be.....
Post a Comment