Saturday, April 25, 2009

Since I've Been Home.


I've done a few things. First I made a quilt. Throw size. I like it. It's a bunch of different and random fabrics, it's just fun and happy. It's true I'm turning into my mother...which is a good thing! Second, in high school my friend gave me a poster with things from Paris on it (we went to Europe together) with a frame her dad had made. Well I figured the poster had served it's purpose so I popped it out put one of matted prints in it. I think these two things go well together.

3 comments:

brynn said...

hooray! that fantastic picture is framed! also, LOVE the quilt.

and you.

Nikell said...

Just don't go down that road too quickly - you are going to have to be sane enough too care for Her. (Love you mom) Jason

Anonymous said...

that is so pretty! You will have a beautiful home!