Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Confused.

Ok. So do you ever wake up in the middle of the night not knowing exactly what time it is or where you are or who are these strange people I'm sleeping next to. Well I do...often. Last night I woke up, I went to the bathroom, opened the door, and there stood Rebekah. We were both surprised. She was surprised and I was so confused why she was in the bathroom. Why was she in the bathroom at 3:30 in the morning fully dressed. Whatever? So I went back to bed. I kinda noticed that Kimber was wrestling around a bit. I had no idea what was going on. Anyway, so like any smart person I looked at the clock and it said 12:30. So after being confused at why it said that time and why it didn't say something like 3:30 because that's what it felt like. I got really excited because that means I got to sleep a whole night worth. Long story short. I'm kinda tired this morning, wondering around the apartment all night. Also because water aerobics kicked my trash yesterday. I can't figure out what I did with my bum that would make it hurt so bad?

No comments: